Monday, April 28, 2014

Sorry...

Hi all.  I'm sorry that I have gone missing for the past 3 ½ weeks.  I am afraid that my son was involved in a terrible car accident on April 2.  We didn't know where he was until 8 days later because the hospital spelled his name wrong when they admitted him.  He was hit by an 18 wheeler and sustained grave damage to his brain.  He has been in a coma for 4 weeks and doesn't seem to be progressing.  He is unresponsive and has caught pneumonia.  Needless to say, I am not working on anything that causes me stress (like deadlines) at the present time.  I need to take care of myself right now!  I have put both of my design teams on hold until further notice.  I promise that I will be back as soon as I am able.  Thank you for your understanding.
Barb


No comments:

Post a Comment