Thursday, April 3, 2014

Progressive Challenge

Hi all!  It's time for a new monthly progressive challenge at Imagine That Digis Progressive Challenge.  Remember that if you played along last month, you get the image for FREE!  My card for the design team was printed and colored with Copic markers.  I had to fussy cut around the image so I could pop dot it on to my die cut background.  I made 2 different sized layers, one in white and a smaller one in red.  I embossed with my Cuttlebug folder, Swiss Dots.  I then brayered black over the top to make it look like ladybug dots.  I made a matching double bow for the top and around the bigger layer of card stock. I love how I just happened to have this great ribbon in my stash!


Don't forget to go to Imagine That Digis by Kris and pick up this adorable image.  If you didn't get to play last month, you can get the file on sale for only $2.00.  Then, next month you can get the freebie!

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment