Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hi all.  I told you I would be back soon... So, here is another Imagine That design team submission.  I chose to do Gertie Goose Independence Day for my card.  I needed to make a 4th of July birthday card and I thought this would kill 2 birds with one stone.  ;-)  I had done previous Gertie Goose cards, back in October of last year and January of this year.  This image happened to be on the Imagine That Digi Stamps Facebook page at the beginning of July.  This time, I decided to make Gertie yellow, because I wanted to do her outfit red, white and blue.  I used Copic and Sharpie Ultra Fine markers. The image and background paper were die cut with Nestabilities.  Since I had to use the largest die on the image, I cut the red dotted paper with the same size die and just cut it in half.
Happy belated 4th.  LOL! 
This set and many other Gertie Goose sets are available in the store.

Don't forget that you still have time to play along with our Progressive Digi Challenge.
Please check out what our design team members are up to and while you are there, you can see the other entries that were submitted.

This card was entered into Catch the Bug Bingo Challenge.

Till next time...

3 comments:

  1. Super cute 4th of July card! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Barb - love the yellow bg and of course your Nesties frames - super cute!! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our July Bingo Challenge at Catch the Bug! Hope to see you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete