Sunday, January 5, 2014

Snow Globe Angel

Hi all.  Today, I am showcasing Imagine That Digis Progressive Challenge.  The set is called Jenn & Friends.  I decided to make an easel card with this cute image.  I used a large snowflake brad to hold it up.  I used purples and pinks so it wouldn't look too Christmasy.  I wanted to use it for a winter birthday card.  I really like the way it came out and the colors really pop.  

 My easel card set up.

 This is the file from Imagine That Digis Progressive Challenge.

I hope you like my card.  Please check out all of the other design team member's cards.  Then grab the digi and play along.  When you join the challenge, your next challenge digi is always free!
Please leave a message on my blog.  I always like to know what you think!  Thanks.  :-)

Till next time...

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet Card Barb!! I just love easel cards, and the pink and purple are so pretty for a winter card!! Hope you're staying warm where you are. *Ü* Have a great day! xx

    ReplyDelete