Sunday, January 12, 2014

One More Christmas Card!

Hi all.  I know we are almost halfway into January, but I have one more Christmas card to post.  I am sure this will be my last for quite a while so please indulge me!  I made this card for the Imagine That design team.  I thought this adorable snow angel in the snow globe was just too cute not to use for this project.  After coloring and cutting out the image with Copic and Sharpie markers, I used a brush-on glue and added some white glitter to look like it had snow inside.  I use pop dots to give it dimension.  The sentiment is also from this set.  It is called Snow Globe Angel and you can purchase it from the link.




Be sure to check out the Imagine That challenge blog and see how you can get free digi stamps.

Please don't forget to leave me a comment.  Just click on the word comment at the bottom of this post.  I really would love to hear from you.  That is why I do this!  

Till next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barb! This is soo pretty! I love the glitter n glue you added for snow! It's really nice too with that pop of red background. Thank you! Hope you're having a great start to your week *Ü*

    ReplyDelete