Saturday, October 26, 2013

A Fuzzy Teddy (Not the kind you wear, silly!)

Hi everyone.  Today I am posting for Imagine That Digis design team.  I felt like doing something a little different this time.  I colored the image with Sharpie markers and used grey flocking for the teddy bear and white flocking for the snow and the top of his hat.  I really didn't know how to use flocking, so I just tried different ways to adhere it.  I think I actually know now, after working on it for hours!  But hey, that's what this is about. We are here to learn.  I used a clear star Sakura glitter gel pen for the snowflake on his hat and used Glossy Accents on his nose, eyes ears and the bottom of his feet.  I wanted to put some type of border around the image.  I cut the image with a Spellbinders die and then cut the same size in red.  I then cut the red piece across the middle and adhered it to the back of the image to give the top and bottom, a border effect.  The whole thing was glued to glittered, designer card stock.  I added the foam snowflake on the top corner.  I braided red and white yarns with a green tinsel twine and wrapped it around the card and knotted it in the front to complete my card.




Be sure to check out the Imagine That blog and see what the other Design Team members have done this week.  Happy Halloween everyone!

Till next time...

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Barb!! Love that fuzzy ribbon - compliments the fuzzy bear perfectly. Your post title cracked me up! ;) Have a nice Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Barb! love the ribbon too :)

    ReplyDelete