Saturday, July 20, 2013

Another Design Team!

Hi everyone.  It has been a couple of weeks since I was able to post on my blog.  I have been out of town.  I am pleased to announce that I have been chosen to be on another design team.  The name of the company is Imagine That Digis by Kris.  I have been doing her progressive challenge since she started doing it a few months ago and now she wants me on her design team.  I am very honored.  I don't actually start until August 1st, but I decided to do this card with the image from the progressive challenge because it was soooo sweet.


I will be back tomorrow with a new project for The Cutting Cafe.

Until next time... 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, very sweet card Barb :) Love the pink/green color combo!! Cute cute. Thanks so much for posting this. Hope you're having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete