Thursday, June 11, 2015

More Summer Yummies

Hi all.  Today, I have a new Summer card to show you from Imagine That Digi Stamps.  Since we were going with an ice cream theme for our Digi of the Month challenge, I decided to use another set of ice cream images.  The set is called Ice Cream Treats and I used the Build a Cone images from that set.  I decided to start my ice cream delight by using the sugar cone image and make it a double decker.  I chose my 2 favorite flavors, chocolate and mint chocolate chip.  As you can probably tell, I used the outlined images and colored them myself with Copic markers.  I went for the topsy turvy look and added a cherry on top. The sentiment is from the Ice Cream sentiments that go with this set.  I used a Spellbinders die cut and used a background paper from the Ice Cream Parlour digi papers.  After I made this, I had to go to the kitchen and actually eat some ice cream!



I hope you will decide to build your own cone!

Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment