Saturday, September 13, 2014

Humphrey's Apples

Hi all.  For the September challenge at Imagine That Digis, we are doing something different.  Instead of using a particular stamp for the Progressive Challenge, we are letting you choose any image from Imagine That Digis.  It can be from the past or from one of the new sets in the store.   As usual, everyone who plays, will get next month's image for free.  Sounds good doesn't it?

There are some wonderful new digis that have just recently been released.  Be sure to check them out.

I used the new Humphrey's Apples digi for my project.  I love the new Humphrey's sets and I had a hard time deciding which one to do!  

The image was colored with Copic & Sharpie markers and then mounted on a piece of designer paper.  I wrapped 2 corners with baker's twine and added 2 brads in the other corners.  I also added some fake stitches around the image with a white gel pen.  The card base was embossed and I 
swiped a Ranger's Distress ink over it to make the details show up.



I hope you will play along with us this month.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment