Saturday, August 31, 2013

Multiple Myeloma Card and Blog Winner

Hi all.  First, I would like to thank everyone who participated in The Cutting Cafe's blog hop last week.  It was a lot of fun and I wish that you could all be winners!  However, I have picked one random winner.  Her name is Krista.  She won the file that I used for my card which is Flip Card Files.  Krista, your file should be on its way ver soon! Thanks again for playing!

Today I made a card for a challenge at Digi Darla's.  The theme was anything goes (with a twist).  The twist was it had to be a digi image, it had to have a butterfly and it had to have ribbon.  I cut out my image and sponged the different colors in layers.  The ribbon is burgundy because that is the Multiple Myeloma color.  I use a die cut to cut and emboss the butterflies and added them to the image with clear dots.  I used pop dots to raise the image from the embossed card base.  I used a Clear Star gel pen and did some highlights on the image as well as the butterflies.  I hope you like my card.  I just felt that I wanted to do a cancer card. 


I will take orders for the card and do any colors you would like as well as any color ribbon.  
The price will be $4.00 including shipping.  Please contact me through my email that is on the side column on the right near the bottom.

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes

Till next time...

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I recognize those butterflies!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jan. Your digi darla image is so pretty done in the rainbow colors, and offers so much Hope for all who contend with disability and disease. Thanks for sharing! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna. By the way, I am Barbara, not Jan. ;-)

      Delete