Sunday, July 21, 2013

Nail Polish Anyone?

Hi.  I'm back again with my newest project from The Cutting Cafe.  Regina is so clever and makes wonderful designs to cut and print!  Today, I made a nail polish shaped card.  There are many great sentiments and it can be used as an invitation.  She even made printable, shaped invites to put inside.  There are even files for a couple of different  nail polish box holders.  Please check them out.

Nail Polish Shaped Card

I cut the image on my Silouhette Portrait.  First I cut out the card shape with white cards stock and then I cut the front piece with designer paper.  Then, I cut out the black top and heart in black and the shadow strip on the top, in white.  I glued the whole thing together and added the elements (flower and bling).  Lastly, I added white dots on the heart and around the bottom of the bottle.  

Be sure to check out the The Cutting Cafe blog and see all of the wonderful projects that the design team cooked up for you!

Until next time...

7 comments:

  1. Your card came out so cute. Love all the little polka dots and the fiber around the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny, I was just here earlier today. But now I have to say thanks for playing along with the Great Impression challenge this month. Good Luck

    Mary Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is sooooooooooooooo adorable Barbara...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty and i love the paper you used for the polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and fabulous color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost went with that color!! Your little flower is a perfect addition to your project! LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete