Thursday, July 11, 2013

Card Box Organizer

I am on vacation right now and have been trying to post my latest creation for The Cutting Cafe.  We were to make either a Card Box Organizer Set or The Dresser Box Template.  Due to my time constraints, I decided to go the easy way and make the card box.  I really like the way it turned out.  I used 2 pieces of 12x12 designer card stock for this project.  After putting it together, I added some ribbon, silk flowers and leaves and also a vine from a MFT die.  Easy peasy!
Box & Lid

Top of Box

I won't be able to have anything for next week, due to my being away, but I will return with my next project in 2 weeks.


Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Barbara this came out so cute...love the flowers on top

    ReplyDelete
  2. May be easy peasy but its definitely charming with the flowers on top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so pretty :)
    have a great vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete