Wednesday, October 19, 2016

October 19, 2016

It really has been a long time since I have posted here.  I have been very busy with my Zentangle® work including doing my first art show.  That hasn't kept me from my card making but just from posting here.  I am showcasing some of my cards that I have made,  including the start of my Christmas cards.  Enjoy...

The first 2 cards were done by tangling on pressed leaves.






 This card is being entered in the My Favorite Things sketch challenge


This card was made with a place card from a luncheon that I attended.  
It just screamed make me into a shaker card! 


I made this card from a napkin from a neighborhood party that I attended.


This card was made from a black & white post card.  I colored it with colored pencils
and gamsol.  I die cut the sentiment and added the stones that I colored with Copic Markers.


I decided to try a negative space die cut card.  I now have the positive cuts to make another card.




Another Zentangle Inspired Art (ZIA) card.


This card is so much prettier in person.  It is actually very sparkly...


This card is also being entered into My Favorite Things sketch challenge.

Till next time...

2 comments:

  1. Quà tặng thật đẹp, mình xin phép chia sẻ thêm quà tặng tại website quà tặng của mình nhé!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love zentangles Barbara, just wish I had the same beautiful free flowing thoughts to create them the way you do. All your cards are lovely too. The one you made with the black and white postcard and those gorgeous flowers that look like they've been embroidered on is stunning

    ReplyDelete