Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Punny Card and some others...

Hi all.  Today I am showcasing a new card from Imagine That Digi Stamps.  This month we are doing "Punny" cards.  I chose the adorable Otter be Mine.  You can find them here.  I have been feeling under the weather lately so I must admit that I didn't put a whole lot of effort into making my card.  Sorry about that.  Anyway, I used colored pencils to color the image and cut out a heart shape with fancy sizzors.  Then I glued it on the cardstock and added washi tape and some sequins.



Here are some more that I have made lately...

 Watercolor background with Bird Crazy by Tim Holtz stamps

 This is called a Zen Gem.  It is done with watercolor pencil and Zentangle.

 Done with Copic markers.

This one is done with watercolors.

Hope you enjoy seeing my work.  I would love for you to leave me a comment!

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment