Sunday, September 21, 2014

Um Um Good!

Hi all.  Today I am going to give you a bit of advice, along with my card, for Imagine That Digi Stamps.  I used the lemon parfait digi stamp from the Parfait Delights file.  I colored the image with alcohol markers and cut it out with a Nestabilities die.  I decided to make it into an easel card.  I used a designer paper for the background and base and just happened to find this small piece of trim that went with the colors, exactly!  
Do you see the advice?  LOL!

A friend asked me to make a wedding card for her nephew, who is getting married in Oct.  
This is what I came up with...
This too, is an easel card.  I used Flower Soft for the bouquet, a stamp that I heat embossed 
for the lace on the top along with a piece of trim for the bottom.   I used some dry embossed 
vellum for the base.  A heart button was used for the easel stopper.  My friend loved it!  

It is not too late to play along with our September, Progressive Digi Challenge at Imagine That Digis.

Till next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbara, thank you for visiting my blog and for your beautiful comments - they made my day! And thank you for following my blog too :-) I think you are very brave and I pray that God's grace will carry you through all the ups and downs. I know how much our Lord helps me through caring for a family member diagnosed with a life-threatening illness in 2012 - I couldn't do it without His grace.

    Blessings to you Barb :-)

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete