Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I have a winner from the birthday blog hop and 2 new cards.

Hi all.  I have randomly picked a winner from the birthday blog hop.  Congratulations to D- for writing a nice comment about my deer card.  D-, you have won a set of digi stamps 
Please contact Kris @ imaginethat.digisbykris@yahoo.com to claim your prize.  Thank you all for stopping by my blog and leaving your lovely comments.  It really means a lot to me.  I see that I also had a couple of people join my site...Wonderful!


Now, let me show you the cards that I made last week...The first one was made for a special order.
 I barely had time to scan the outside and never got a chance to scan the inside.  The saying on the inside says:  "You don't want to press your luck!"  I love the stamp with these sayings.  The leprechaun and the four leaf clover were heat embossed in black and colored with  Copic markers.

The next card is one that I did for my advance stamping club.  We were to make a card in honor of one of our members that had passed away, suddenly.  Her daughter had come to our club to sell her stamps and "stuff".  We were to use one of her stamps  to create a card...
I LOVE cats so I thought this would be a great one to use.  (I purchased quite a lot!)
 
I painted the boxes with iridescent pigment paints and used Score Tape and glitter around the edges.

Thank you all for checking out my blog.  I hope you will continue to leave comments and perhaps join to become a member of my site so you will always get to see my projects.  Thank you.

Till next time...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barb, thanks for dropping in and the welcome...Yes I did join your blog and hope you will do the same...candies are always up on my blog and you just have time to enter the second one of pre-loved dies...look forward to 'working' with you and all. I an Silvi are great cyber buddies too.xx Annie

    ReplyDelete