Thursday, February 27, 2014

February Flowers

Hi all.  It has been over 2 weeks since I have posted here.  I was in NYC for my Carnegie Hall concert.  We were up there for 5 days and of course I came back sick.  I have been staying in bed as much as I can, trying to nurse myself back to health!  The concert went very well and it was quite thrilling to be on that big stage with a full orchestra and almost 300 people singing!  It is an experience that I will always remember!  Anyway, back to my card.  This is for the Imagine That Design Team.  I didn't realize that the images were 3 separate files so I put them together on one card.  I really love how it turned out with the 3 images together.  When I showed it to my husband, he loved it so much that he said he wanted to keep it himself.  He didn't want me to send it or sell it!  I sure hope everyone else likes it also.  The images were colored with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers.  I cut it out with a Nestabilities die and sponged it while it was still in the die.  I pop dotted the image on a piece of iridescent blue/green card stock that I dry embossed with a horizontal script folder.  Enjoy my "husband's" new card and don't forget to leave me a comment!
I love to hear from you.


Till next time...

3 comments:

  1. Love love your images,no wonder your Hubby wanted to keep this beautiful card.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous Barb! I love that you combined all 3 flowers on one card - I don't think anyone else has done that yet. :) Love your sponging and the pretty blue embossed layer too. That's so awesome that you have such a wonderful and supportive husband - he's a treasure for sure! Very sweet. Well you take care of yourself and get better quick! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete