Saturday, November 9, 2013

Birthday Sea Horse

Hi everyone.  This week, I am getting away from holiday cards and I am going to showcase Imagine That Digi Stamps Progressive Challenge digital stamp.  This month we are doing the free digital stamp set called Birthday Sea Horse.  I think it is a she horse so I made her into a girlie card.  I also used the Birthday Bubbles n' Things papers which can be found on the web site.  I wanted to make her bright and colorful and added some embossing glitter around the image die cut.  I hope you like her.  It is a fun set to make for a child's birthday, girl or boy.




Be sure to go to the challenge blog and learn how you can get this set 
(and a new one every month for free)!

Next week, I will be going back to my holiday cards.  Enjoy!

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment