Monday, June 17, 2013

Lily's Flowers

 I made this card for the Imagine That Progressive Challenge.  The title is called Lily's Flowers.  She is a cute young girl sprinkling her flowers with a watering can.  I really had fun with this card.  I colored the image with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers.  I just had to make her a red head!  I added the 3-D butterfly and the pink flower in the corner.  I used 2 different Nestabilities to cut out the image and make a frame.  I turned the frame at an angle and used a white gel pen to make the dots.  I used a background paper which happened to have hearts that matched all of the colors in the image.  I really like the way it turned out!  Hope you do also....

You can see that I added the same heart paper on the inside of the card. 

This is a close-up that shows the detail of the 3-D butterfly that I made by
punching 2 butterflies and glueing 1 flat and the other with a glue dot 
so it's wings open. I also added some detail with a glitter pen. 

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Barb, this is so adorable!! I love your pretty coloring and bright colors... and the fancy label die cuts too, so CUTE!! Thank you so much for playing again at Imagine That! Progressive Freebie Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card , really love how you have used Lily the paper with the hearts really compliments well. hugs Tania (Imagine That DT) xx

    ReplyDelete