Tuesday, May 14, 2013
I made another card for the Imagine That progressive challenge. It is due today and I
just got it in under the wire!
The verse and the rose are digital stamps from Imagine That Digi Stamps. I die cut the sentiment with Nestabilities and sponged it while it was still in the die. The rose was colored with Copic markers and outlined with a Sakura clear star pen. I added little dots that look like water droplets. The rose is hand cut-out twice and I put dimensionals between them. You can't see the affect in the picture. The black panel is embossed with a Cuttlebug and I added small pearls in the corners. The most difficult part was the fussy cutting that I had to do. Enjoy!
Till next time...