Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Challenge Card

I made another card for the Imagine That progressive challenge.  It is due today and I 
just got it in under the wire!




The verse and the rose are digital stamps from Imagine That Digi Stamps.  I die cut the sentiment with Nestabilities and sponged it while it was still in the die.  The rose was colored with Copic markers and outlined with a Sakura clear star pen.  I added little dots that look like water droplets.  The rose is hand cut-out twice and I put dimensionals between them.  You can't see the affect in the picture.  The black panel is embossed with a Cuttlebug and I added small pearls in the corners.  The most difficult part was the fussy cutting that I had to do.  Enjoy!

Till next time...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Love your color combo and embossing folder. Lovely sentiment with this rose :) Thanks for playing at Imagine That-Freebie Challenges Barb! I gotcha, just sent your next freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto datto to what kris said, this is fantastic and i soooooo love the colors....you rock

    ReplyDelete