Thursday, April 11, 2013

Another Quick Card...

Here is another quick card that I made for Imagine That progressive challenge.  I am a bit early with this one because I am going on my cruise and Kris was kind enough to let me have the digi stamp early so that I can enter it before I go on my cruise.  That way, I won't miss the next digi.  I will be gone for 2 weeks and will not have internet access.




Her name is Isabella and she loves frogs.  There are actually 2 stamps.  One is the image and the other is the sentiment.  I decided to move the sentiment next to her at an angle to make it more interesting.  I love what you can do with digital stamps.  I went back to coloring with Copic and Sharpie markers.  I am much more comfortable using markers than I am using colored pencils.  I punched out 4 small flowers and pop dotted them on top of the stamped flowers.  I added flower shaped, tiny rhinestones for the centers.  I used glossy effects on the eyes and frog.  I hope you enjoy my new creation.

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I LOVE Her Barb!! Love the way you colored her, and the glittery flower centers up the cute factor *Ü* Thank you so much for creating with my li'l cutie and I wish you a safe & fun cruise!!
    Blessings,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara,
    Just wanted to pop in and say that I'm so happy to hear that you're joining us at TCC!!!! Welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing your beautiful creations!!
    hugs to you,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. I'm glad to be on the team, but I am going to be a slow starter. I just got my Silhouette Portrait and haven't had a chance to open it yet. I am sure there is a learning curve. I am not real familiar with SVG files!

      Delete