Wednesday, August 29, 2012

CWLC 5 Furry Friends



This is the card I made for the DT for Created with Love Challenges.  The image is from an unknown source.  I colored the image with Copics and cut it out and embossed with a large rectangle Nestie.  I cut out around the tails and placed a brown wood DP behind the back of the image so it looks like the cats are sitting on a fence.  I double embossed the red background and added a 1/16" frame in white and mounted the whole thing on a dark green card base.  I added a strip of DP to bring out the blue of the sky.  I also added white Stickles to the bottom of the hat and the pompom.  The inside says "Meowy Christmas" and has a Santa hat hanging on the M.

1 comment:

  1. This is a PURRfect Christmas card!!! I love your colored image. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete