Thursday, October 9, 2014

Several New Cards

Hi all.  I want to thank those of you who participated in the Imagine That Digi Stamps, Name that Card Artist contest.  We actually had one person guess all of them right!  I couldn't do that, myself.  Here is my card that was used for the contest.  It is from the Imagine That BCA Full Support set.  I colored the image with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers.  The background was stamped with my breast cancer awareness rose and ribbon stamp.



The following cards were made this past week and I just decided to show them all in this post.






I hope you enjoy these cards.  Don't forget to play the Imagine That Progressive Digi Challenge.

Until next time...




3 comments:

  1. Wow Barb you have been busy. So I guess it is only fair to comment on them all and I do love them all. The dragon fly is beautiful as is the last one too. Your "BRA" card is adorable. Love Kris's images. I still need to use that one to make for this month so I better get busy. Later gf.
    Lynne IT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such wonderful cards!! I couldn't pick a favorite if I wanted to! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barb
    Jane from Onions and Paper here. Thanks for your comment on my easel card, and yes, I'd be delighted if you were to CASE it. And I may well return the compliment, as I have the same stamp you have used on your last card and I just LOVE the way you've used it.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete