Saturday, August 23, 2014

Love Swans

Hi all.  Today I am showcasing a file called Love Swans by Imagine That Digi Stamps.  Even though this was intended to be a Valentine set, It is also great to use for a wedding or anniversary card.  I used Spectrum Noir and Copic markers to color the image.   I used a Nestabilities, die cut, to cut out the image and another of the same size, in black, which I cut in half and used as a shadow behind the image.  A Martha Steward punch was used on the bottom of the card and I added a strip of pink card stock on the inside, to make the punch, pop out.  A piece of pink washi tape was added along the top.  I hope you enjoy my project.  Please leave a comment so that I know you were here.  


Till next time...

1 comment:

  1. Your card is GORGEOUS. What a great idea making it into a wedding card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete