Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Grateful!

Hi all.  For this week, our project for The Cutting Cafe design team was to use either the printable stamp set called "With Gratitude" or the "Grateful" word shaped card-cut file.  I chose the second one.  I have never made a word card before, so I thought it was time.  I used card stock and designer paper for the card.  I Printed the sentiment and added all of the elements.  Some of them are buttons, some are paper flowers and others are just things I found in my craft studio that I thought would compliment the card. On the inside top, I printed Happy Thanksgiving.


There are some wonderful holiday files on The Cutting Cafe's site.  Regina makes them user friendly.  Even if you don't have a cutting machine, she makes them easy to cut out by hand!  Don't forget to check out the other designer's cards while you are there.

This card has been entered into the following challenges:

Have a happy Halloween!

Till next time...



6 comments:

  1. Barbara this is one amazing word shaped card...love it love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb this is really nice! I love the paper you used, and all the little embellishments. I think you did a great job for your first word card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Word card! love all your embellies!! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our ANYTHING GOES Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty...love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Barb this is different but I like it a lot. Great job.Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! Love your paper choices!

    ReplyDelete